This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's a long question, but I need help and fast!! Please take the time to read, and help me!?
11-09-2012, 11:45 AM

Pleasepleaseplease do not kill yourself. You are a perfect human being and don't ever think anything else. Never commit suicide!! You are too valuable for that!! You can draw and play the piano! DAS IST WUNDERBAR! You're actually my age and year and we have the same talents (I think that's pretty cool). Please don't think that you're not good enough to live. You're worth it. I am so very proud of you for not doing drugs or getting influenced by bad people! I know that it is very hard when you're surrounded by bad people and school. Also--Try to make new friends. It is so very hard but stop hanging out with your 'friends'. They're not worthy or mature enough to be friends with you. I would really love you help you. I'd be very willing to talk to you about any problems that you have!! This is my email: may.katherine1@yahoo.com. You don't need to feel like you have to email me, just think of it as an option.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lora - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - Kristin - 11-09-2012 11:45 AM
[] - Aw3S0MneSS12 - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - Jet - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
[] - pokemondude15 - 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM