This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl really likes my boyfriend and is trying to fight me for him?
11-09-2012, 11:48 AM

In a way, it seems like your boyfriend is purposely trying to make you jealous. Sometimes guys enjoy seeing girls fight over them because it boosts their ego... He just wants to remind you that other girls want him, so you "better hold on tight" to him.

If you trust him, there is absolutely nothing to be worried about. It will get old sooner or later (even to him) and he'll get annoyed of her. She'll make a fool of herself for trying to break you two up. Trust me.

You should tell him, "I know she's your friend and I trust you completely, but I'm not so sure I trust her. If she's going after you, it makes me feel a little insecure. I really don't want to cause any problems."

If he's a good boyfriend, he'll understand and back off the girl because he will realize that this is not just a game of making you jealous to see how much you want him, but that you are actually getting hurt. I don't think he realizes this...

Just keep your head up! If your boyfriend wanted to be with her, he would dump you! As for "Is she purposely trying to mess things up for us?" I can't promise you anything. You'd be surprised at how catty and evil some girls can be these days. I do think, though, that if you and your boyfriend were to break up, she would want nothing to do with him. Some girls are attracted to men who are already committed because it becomes a "challenge" to try to get with him.

She seems pretty pathetic to me, though, trying to go after a man who is already taken! If her plan is to take him away from you, trust me, it will backfire on her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jamie - 11-09-2012 11:48 AM
[] - Fuji-san - 11-09-2012, 11:48 AM
[] - *your*dark*queen* - 11-09-2012, 11:48 AM