This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to solve a problem like an adult?
11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
How to solve a problem like an adult?
Basically, my friend A and I are in charge of our group (everyone in the group acknowledges this), and we're having a little problem: our friend, B. B was in charge of the group last year (I was her second in command), and sort of handed it down to me, and I'm sharing it with A. A and I had a name picked out and everything- we even begun designing our group's stuff, and have a Facebook page. However, B is being really rude. She said that she wants to keep last year's name, and thinks we're trying to control everything, when it is OUR team.

B is really stubborn and close minded, and doesn't change her mind easily. We want to put it up to a vote on the team, but feel like B will hate us and the team- we don't want her to hate the team, nor us. What do you think we should do (A and me)?
It's a charity group we are in- she was in charge last year but "didn't like it", so she put me in charge this year. I think we are gonna put this to a vote, but I feel like she won't accept that. She said that we're trying to destroy what she worked so hard to create-but it's a new year, new group, and we want to do our ideas.
We already started a poll before this started, and the name that me and A are in favor of is winning-everyone we asked likes our name (last year the group was disorganized and a bunch of people don't want to come back this year because of drama from last year).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to solve a problem like an adult? - beautysonlyskindeep. <3 - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM
[] - Spencer - 11-09-2012, 11:49 AM
[] - Repulsia - 11-09-2012, 11:49 AM
[] - Zack S - 11-09-2012, 11:49 AM
[] - Beasty - 11-09-2012, 11:49 AM
[] - Hawkeye85 - 11-09-2012, 11:49 AM