This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What will the teacher do?
11-09-2012, 11:44 AM
What will the teacher do?
We're in computer class and we have this website that other schools use as well. It's called Edmodo. If you know what edmodo is then u must be familiar with it. Remember it's just like Facebook but for school purposes. Anyways, the situation is I wake up at 5:00 a.m and theres this notification that I has installed for my iPod. I clicked on it and it says "Hey I jst haked in 2 ths persuns profile n' missd it op. BTW Mstr W., U r stew ped, puthetik,  a losr, fat as, n, a kreep! So mutch mor I cant explain. •Anonemus". The website says that the post was posted at 2:37 a.m. This means that someone hacked into my account somehow. The teacher knows that when ever I write to him I write in sentences not txt format. He also knows that I love his class, I'm a happy student who enjoys his class, and a honest student. But right now, I don't know who hacked into my account somehow and posted that. Not only that but they screwed up my profile. It took me like 20 min to fix. Im also an A student in his class. I have a few questions which are:
1)What will the school do?
2)What will the teaher do?
3)Does the teacher hate me now?
4)Would my teacher believe me?
5)Will I have to go to talk to the principle?
PS- I did help the teacher as well with some situations that envooved him to where he might have lost his job, but I saved it. A photo insident and some drama. I'm in 8th grade, 14, and a female. The teacher is a male. Just some extra info. Help me, i don't know what the teacher thinks of me. Man I hate the person who did this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What will the teacher do? - Brianna - 11-09-2012 11:44 AM
[] - Max - 11-09-2012, 11:52 AM
[] - anonEmouse - 11-09-2012, 11:52 AM