This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like this girl but I want to know of she likes me?
11-09-2012, 11:44 AM
I like this girl but I want to know of she likes me?
So there's this girl I really really like. I think she's the most beautiful girl in the world. Anyways me and her hang out together in lunch. And she flirts with me ALOT. More than anyother guy she hangs out with like examples of it are that she kisses me on the cheek and one time she actually kissed me like lips on lips but it was a dare so i dont really know if that counts or not, she hugs me everytime she sees me she also takes pictures with me and she put one of the pictures with me and her as her profile picture on Facebook. Ok well anyways there's a conflict she has a boyfriend and it's making me get all my emotions in a bunch. I don't know what to do. I want to tell her I like her but at the same time I don't want it to ruin our friendship. So could you guys give me some advice on what to do please? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I like this girl but I want to know of she likes me? - Andres - 11-09-2012 11:44 AM
[] - Storm - 11-09-2012, 11:52 AM
[] - PinkUnicorn - 11-09-2012, 11:52 AM
[] - Mike K - 11-09-2012, 11:52 AM
[] - dannyboy - 11-09-2012, 11:52 AM
[] - All About Teens - 11-09-2012, 11:52 AM