This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dont know what to do. Im so upset?
11-09-2012, 11:55 AM

You sound like such a nice person! I wish I was your friend but I live thousands of miles away Smile First of all I like the fact that you're recognising the situation in such a mature way. I also like that you're putting yourself in the others' position and try to understand how their interpretation of the situation.
My advices is to be more selfish and do not let yourself give up! Be selfish with yourself! That's what I'm doing too! I had a facebook account where I was very active, I made new friends, I exchanged mails, I was being educated and informed but I realised it was eating my life, I was spending too much time in it! So without any notification to anyone I got selfish and deactivated my account! That's it. Go and ask the company to discontinue the internet service from your apartment. Prove to yourself that you can live without internet! How was it like 15 years ago when you could live without it? Can't you do it now? Are you a different person? No, you're the exact same person, so why can't you do it? Become more social, join a sports team, start going for running, set targets and do your best to achieve them! Try to lose some weight, hit on girls who you like, don't care about rejection! Believe me you can do it and it's a shame for such a nice person to be lost in a virtual world. That's what internet is. It's a tool which if you don't use it as it should be used, it's sucking your life and making us zombies. Get outta there ASAP. It's good to pay the bills through the internet and not have to stand in queues for hours but believe me, the second option is better! Maybe picking always the easiest road is our problem.
A friend Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Dave - 11-09-2012, 11:55 AM
[] - always b natural - 11-09-2012, 11:55 AM
[] - Petros - 11-09-2012 11:55 AM
[] - sully - 11-09-2012, 11:55 AM
[] - 050nm - 11-09-2012, 11:55 AM
[] - AliInCali - 11-09-2012, 11:55 AM