This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't really have any friends?
11-09-2012, 12:03 PM

Wow,
Call me a weirdo, but I was actually gonna ask for your number or something so we could talk because I literally laughed out loud when you posted on my question 'and make sure you get your jacket back!' Haha. You seem cool enough to get my vote if that means anything..
But anyway, you can't let the opinions of useless people drag you down girl. You gotta love yourself before you want to be ' loved' by your shallow acquaintances.. How about tomorrow, you start teaching yourself how to socialize? Talk to random people at the gas station, anything. Do whatever it takes to get past that timidness without feeling like you're downgrading yourself, or whatever it is that's holding you back. You are worth talking to, as is any other individual, and don't settle for or believe anything else. People that torture and bully people only do such things because they hate theselves, and that's the truth. Just turn off your phone or all your social networking sites and actually comminicate with something that isn't a computer screen, not to sound harsh. People are just people. You have no reason to worry abd wonder if these everyday PEOPLE see you as the old PERSON you used to be or not. If they have anything to say, tell them to kiss your ass and get in line!
Best of luck to you girly

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I don't really have any friends? - Roxi - 11-09-2012, 11:54 AM
[] - Michelle - 11-09-2012 12:03 PM
[] - Eddie - 11-09-2012, 12:03 PM
[] - karluz.vs.You - 11-09-2012, 12:03 PM
[] - keekee - 11-09-2012, 12:03 PM