This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WTF IS HIS PROBLEM? 10 POINTS.?
11-09-2012, 12:03 PM

He reverted to a 12 year old your right... if he sounded really serious when he said he wanted to slap you then I would personally talke that as a sign not to interact anymore. That is really weird that he was all in to you one day then telling you to shut op and wanting to slap you the next day. I understand you like him a lot but what you need to do is start ignoring him, and stop texting him and stop messaging him, because if HE likes you and wants you then he will contact you. A lot of times. If girly are to needy with guys, im not saying you are, and if girls are always starting the conversations and texting him first the begin to think you will always be there for him and he can go fool around and always come back to you. You need to show him that you will not always be there for him, start ignoring him and not answering his chats/texts. If you do that i guaranty you that he will be caught off gard and confused... then he will either come up to you, or text you and be like "what up with you lately." thats when you DONT say "nothing! i missed you lets hang this weekend!" you say, "nothing you've just been weird so whatever ive moved on." he will be so confused that you aren't all over him and then he will come after you. And thats what you want! Good Luck girly!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
WTF IS HIS PROBLEM? 10 POINTS.? - BONOBO - 11-09-2012, 11:55 AM
[] - Isabella - 11-09-2012 12:03 PM
[] - Kiran - 11-09-2012, 12:03 PM
[] - someanbutfair - 11-09-2012, 12:03 PM
[] - Christin - 11-09-2012, 12:03 PM