This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He kissed someone else on our date, help? (short)?
11-09-2012, 12:05 PM

Hey!
Ignore the people who insult you and judge you, you are desperate for an answer hence that was an attempt to get attention, I completely understand and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it!
I won't tell you to go pick a Cab or taxi to visit him since you have your reasons absolutely (:
Now thing is you need to cheer him up without being there physically hence It would lack direct human expressions, so It can be a 'lil difficult, but in no way impossible! I promise! (:
*do you love him and care for him? tell him in a more romantic way, don't overdo it, send him a poem or a rhyme saying how you miss him or need him
*tell him about the silly and cute things you have done or think of doing, guys love it when their women is being cute and silly, It would make him smile
*Talk about really random things like what would he want to be if he could be any creature or what's one place where he would want to go to then you do the same and make sure you say it in a funny way
*don't be clingy, though I'm sure you aren't, but still It's just a little warning
Here are just a few points, but you can think of more! (:
Good luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Kat - 11-09-2012, 12:05 PM
[] - dani - 11-09-2012 12:05 PM
[] - Sunshine - 11-09-2012, 12:05 PM
[] - DeAna - 11-09-2012, 12:05 PM
[] - Man I Make Sense - 11-09-2012, 12:05 PM