This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel extremely alone and that I have no future what should I do?
11-09-2012, 12:02 PM
I feel extremely alone and that I have no future what should I do?
I am 15, almost 16, I thought I had a few friends, but recently they have been ignoring me (all from different groups) I live in texas, I used to feel secure, but due to my "friends" whom critizised me for having a larger forehead than other people, another friend I learned has multiple personality disorder and actually is crazy whom had an obsession and stalked a girl (whom is not special at all, extremely fat and ugly, no offense to her, its just rather strange rather than a very attractive female) So today I stay after school and I meet a wiccan (I am a druid, and prefer someone of a similar religion, or atleast not christain because they were born christain) we hit it off well, I rarly talk to people well but it was great, I made jokes, I was funny, I planned to ask her out tomorrow I then look at facebook and discover she is a completly different person, a stereotypical goth does drugs and drinks, shes only 14 and not single (in fact , she knows alot about wicca, which made me assume she was legit, but she appears to do it for attention) So I went from finding a girl that fit my picture, to a girl whom is immature and attention deprived. I feel as though I am not ugly but I do have bushy eyebrows and a big forehead (pretty much the only major thing) I dont have pimples or moles.

My goal is to move to Norway to live in a country with less bigotry and more tolerance of religion.
and if I cant get into university there I feel as though if I move I probably wont be able meet anyone, I rarely am good at talking to girls or anyone, I am mature, I have a 4.0, yet when I talk to girls they see me as either a friend or brush me to the side for not liking things like rap, or because im not a christian. I am charming and funny when you get to know me, thats what I have always thought, now I wonder how will my luck change, would someone in norway wed a foreigner, would I beable to survive in a country where If I somehow fell in love with a guy (I am bi) I could not marry, would I never be able to tour europe which is my dream? I am a druid communist and I feel like there is no match for me, I have contemplated suicide, only thing was stopping me was the hope of having a wife or husband but now I wonder if the hope is just pie in the sky. I dont know what I should do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I feel extremely alone and that I have no future what should I do? - Daniel - 11-09-2012 12:02 PM
[] - HeLLo - 11-09-2012, 12:10 PM
[] - Mackenzie - 11-09-2012, 12:10 PM
[] - my name is - 11-09-2012, 12:10 PM
[] - GC player - 11-09-2012, 12:10 PM
[] - gMrombowoz3ia - 11-09-2012, 12:10 PM