This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel extremely alone and that I have no future what should I do?
11-09-2012, 12:10 PM

I'm sorry, but I have a real low tolerance for self pity, but bear with me. You are 16 and in school... why do you have no future?

Why?

Do you really think you can't finish school, get a job, move somewhere else if you want?

Because you can... it's as simple as the choices you make with your life. You can take it in control-- work hard, save money, make plans, etc. Or you can sabbotage yourself by making bad choices that lead to consequences you'll have to deal with; or you can do nothing and just coast and wait to see what things you crash into.

Every adult was a teenager once, hon, no matter where they live. We all had our passions, our interests, our emotions and feelings, our insecurities, etc. Everyone has features about themselves that they wish they could change, and frankly mostly it's just magnified in our own heads how bad it really is-- most people don't see it that way.

Life is not the result of luck, it's the result of your choices (actions, or inactions). Don't sit around waiting for your luck to change... start making plans and working towards the things you want.

For example, if you hope to move to Norway and become a citizen, start by thinking about what jobs you could get that would help you get there. Think about a savings plan-- how much you will need to settle down there and live until you get a job. Start learning Norwiegan, which is a requirement for citizenship.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - HeLLo - 11-09-2012, 12:10 PM
[] - Mackenzie - 11-09-2012 12:10 PM
[] - my name is - 11-09-2012, 12:10 PM
[] - GC player - 11-09-2012, 12:10 PM
[] - gMrombowoz3ia - 11-09-2012, 12:10 PM