This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would a soon-to-be ex-husband be so mad if he was the one who left?
11-09-2012, 12:11 PM

He sounds frustrated. It seems when you have a wife waiting at home, you are more attractive to other women. When you are single, it's harder. He probably regrets leaving, and somewhere deep down he probably feels guilty, so it feels better to him when he can make you the bad guy.

My Ex had to find 20 reasons to leave me. It was not unlike how some people justify getting a new car. You are not as exciting as you were when we first met and such. Things you simply cannot control, or really be your fault. They just have to find a justification for what they did.

I would send him a letter saying that he needs to forward all his mail as you will no longer be his postal buddy. Don't respond to anything to him that would not be productive to ending the relationship. Once he gets testy or turns into a jerk, say this conversation is over until you want really talk shop. Don't get into a drama conversation. Simply ignore it, and after some time he will stop messing with you,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - John - 11-09-2012, 12:11 PM
[] - Sid - 11-09-2012, 12:11 PM
[] - Rose - 11-09-2012, 12:11 PM
[] - Gary Irish - 11-09-2012 12:11 PM
[] - HiThere - 11-09-2012, 12:11 PM
[] - Softtouchmale - 11-09-2012, 12:11 PM