This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get over my first ever girlfriend please answer and help me!!!!?
11-09-2012, 12:03 PM
How to get over my first ever girlfriend please answer and help me!!!!?
Okay so me and my first ever girlfriend Emma broke up about 7 months ago well she wanted to be friends still so I reluctantly said yes. Well now she sort of wants me back but she keeps trying to make me jealous by saying she has all these boyfriends and it truly hurts me a lot but i'm so nice that I always try to be friends with her because I still do have feelings for her. well I have a really sweet girlfriend now named Bai (it's pronounced bay) and she truly loves me she loves me even more than Mrs Lovett Loves Sweeney Todd but i'm afraid that my feelings for my first girlfriend are going to ruin my relationship with Bai because I really really like and have deep feelings for Bai she is the sweetest girl in the world and I love her but my ex keeps breaking my heart because she wants me back knowing that i'm a really decent guy. She even drops guilt trips by putting words in my mouth saying I don't want her and that I get mad when she gets a bf which she has never had another bf other than me. what do I do??? i'm torn between the girl i love and the girl i used to love. please help I've blocked her on twitter and facebook but i always go to her page. what do i do??? please help!!!! only serious answers please!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to get over my first ever girlfriend please answer and help me!!!!? - James - 11-09-2012 12:03 PM
[] - Jacklyn - 11-09-2012, 12:11 PM
[] - Missymumu - 11-09-2012, 12:11 PM