This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can someone help me understand what my ex is doing?
10-02-2012, 12:27 AM

Ugh...reading stuff like this gives me a stomach ache because Ive dealt with so many A-holes just like him that I can sense it a mile away and I wish I could convince girls like you to forget about them. If he wanted a relationship with you he would have taken things slow, he would have approached you maturely and asked about how you felt and explained what was going on, and he wouldnt have rushed into having sex with you because he should be respecting the fact that you wanted to take things slow. I mean, I obviously dont know him so I cant say hes a bad person. Im sure he has a lot of nice qualities or else you wouldnt be interested in him in the first place. But sleeping with you, and then taking back what he said before and making you feel unwanted for the time being is just wrong. He cant tell you that he is ready for a relationship, then take advantage of you, and then change his mind again and say that he wants to wait a little bit to be in a relationship again. Also the fact that hes blatantly being flirty with another girl like that in front of your face (because trust me, he KNOWS you can see all that stuff on facebook) is just immature and inconsiderate. You can approach the problem any way you wish but if I were you I would be honest with him and tell him that he isnt being considerate to your feelings and that he needs to just give you a straight answer. And if not, then youre moving on. Good luck!! And remember that there are PLENTY of other guys out there if this doesnt work out Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Amal M - 10-02-2012, 12:27 AM
[] - karmas4real - 10-02-2012 12:27 AM