This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make friends with a girl that's not in any of my classes?
11-09-2012, 12:05 PM
How to make friends with a girl that's not in any of my classes?
I love this girl since like 1st grade and I m in 8th. We were in the same 4th grade. In 6th grade she sai hi to me after I looke at her cuz she waz talking to my friend across the table. I didn't realy say anything cuz I waz shy and was red FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE. her birthday is comming in 6 days and she has liked 1 comment I posted on Facebook last year. Should I say happy birthday too her on Facebook? She is REALY popular and smart etc. just wana be friends nothing els but how. We r not in any of the same classes? I m by bad with popularity but nt VERY POPULAR. What should I do? Plz hlp me. Thx Smile JUST FRIENDSSSSS

I m nt shy I m pretty sure I can go up to her but don't know what to say? If I just say hi I m she would be like wtf? Also should I say happy birthday to her cuz her birthday is in 6 days and If yes then on Facebook or person or both? Wouldn't that be creepy and stocker like? What do I say??????

OK I WROTE THIS QUESTION A WHILE AGO AND TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY. I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON FACEBOOK AND THEN SHE LIKED MY STATUS AND LIKE 97 OTHER PEOPLE( AND THERE IS STILL 4 HRS LEFT). SHE JUST RANDOMLY LIKED IT AND THE PEOPLE SHE LIKED THE MOST SHE COMMENTED (I M NT THOSE PEOPLE). FOR EX. A PERSON SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIGHT AFTER ME THAT WAS A FRIEND (A BOY)(AND HIS GF SAID HB AFTER HIM) THEN SHE COMMENTED, "HEY, I HAVNT SEEN U SINCE FOREVER, WHATS UP Smile".

WHAT DO I DO NOW. HOW CAN I MAKE FRIENDS WITH HER? THX

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to make friends with a girl that's not in any of my classes? - agreeablestage742 - 11-09-2012 12:05 PM
[] - Alex - 11-09-2012, 12:14 PM
[] - Zach - 11-09-2012, 12:14 PM
[] - Carter - 11-09-2012, 12:14 PM
[] - Shivani - 11-09-2012, 12:14 PM
[] - Andre Jackson - 11-09-2012, 12:14 PM