This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me or just want to sleep with me?
11-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Does he like me or just want to sleep with me?
Okay so I met this girl named Abby and now we're best friends. I spent the whole weekend at her house this weekend. One night I wanted to get on my facebook and she wanted some privacy to talk to her boyfriend on the phone. The computer is downstairs, in her older brother, Zach's room. I went down there and got on the computer on facebook. After I was done on facebook I walked over to see what game Zach and his friend was playing on the Xbox. I watched them play video games for a while and then we wanted to watch a movie. He got the movie Jackass 3.5 and we watched that. I was laying on his bed and he was sitting on the floor leaning on the bed. I had my leg hanging over the end of his bed near where he was sitting. He kept leaning his head and rubbing my leg. After we watched that movie we watched Insidious. He kept looking up at me and smiling at me and rubbing my arm and messing with my fingers. After we watched that movie I sat next to him on the floor and we talked a little bit while his friend was playing the Xbox. It was around 4:00 A.M at that point. We ended up just holding hands and laying down with each other. I had to go into Abby's room at around 6;30 so we wouldn't get in trouble by his mom. Abby told me that he has hooked up with about 10 of her friends and that he only wants to have sex with me. She told me that the first step of him having sex with someone is always watching movies and talking. She told me that eventually he is going to have sex with me. His friend told me that she always says that and he said that Zach isn't like that and that she was probably trying to get me to hate Zach. Does he like me or is Abby right does he really just wanna sleep with me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does he like me or just want to sleep with me? - Abigail - 11-09-2012 12:06 PM
[] - Ari - 11-09-2012, 12:14 PM
[] - Boxer - 11-09-2012, 12:14 PM
[] - dEE - 11-09-2012, 12:14 PM
[] - Lola - 11-09-2012, 12:14 PM
[] - Bihzor - 11-09-2012, 12:14 PM
[] - geetarman56 - 11-09-2012, 12:14 PM
[] - dog gone it - 11-09-2012, 12:14 PM