This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend Blocks me on Facebook to Post Angry Thoughts about Me?
11-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Boyfriend Blocks me on Facebook to Post Angry Thoughts about Me?
Whenever we get into a fight he Blocks me on Facebook???Immature Should we Break Up?
We've been dating a couple months and we have been inseperable spending every minute together (aside from work) I met his family and they love me. Facebook is a problem Whenever we have fights he Post his Angry thoughts online. He then Post SINGLE . We'd make up the same day then he'd erase the SINGLE (childish) He blocks me to talk trash on facebook calling me Childish and Immature (Mutual Friends KNOW we are dating) I told him not to do that. When we are Good it's like a Heavenly relationship when we Fight it's Hell....He disappeared for 2 nights and told me he was at his moms house He had My Cell Phone there at his mom's house and wouldnt return it for 2 days Knowing that made me ANGRY. I truly think he likes me He told me that he is "GONE" off of me and I think it's scaring him...He also said he love me for the 1st time a couple days ago and the way he said it (hesitant) like he was thinking long and hard I believed him...I accused him of cheating (with no proof) the 2 days he disappeared He was FURIOUS saying he is tired of being accused and not trusted....I'm Wondering if it's Over He has a few clothing items at my house though....He blocked me on facebook and he doesn't have a cell phone. Usually when we fight he'd call but he hasn't called allday

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Boyfriend Blocks me on Facebook to Post Angry Thoughts about Me? - Crazy Beautiful - 11-09-2012 12:07 PM
[] - Branden - 11-09-2012, 12:16 PM
[] - FreddySAF - 11-09-2012, 12:16 PM