This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend is out of control? We are 16?
11-09-2012, 12:16 PM

When I was 16 I was raped and I behaved in the same way. I was promiscuous and I did drugs and I skipped school I started smoking and I stopped hanging out with my friends. The only thing that saved me was therapy. Talk to a teacher that you can trust about your friend. They will talk to her and hopefully she will take the help. I know when people tried to help me I got hurt and angry and I did not want anyone to help me. shes going through a lot and you are only sixteen and you do not have the knowledge to help her in anyway other then trying to get her help. after that stay away until she has come back to you. But you can let her know anytime she needs you that you are there. She is not being herself. right now she is feeling like she is dirt. so shes trying to act like it. That's what I did. Good luck to you and her. I hope she gets the help she needs. It may take her to hit complete bottom for her to admit help. She might not be there yet. She probably doesn't feel like she deserves good things in her life. I hope that changes for her.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Johnny - 11-09-2012, 12:16 PM
[] - Aurora - 11-09-2012, 12:16 PM
[] - Jessica - 11-09-2012 12:16 PM
[] - thewaythingsare - 11-09-2012, 12:16 PM