This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I made a fake boyfriend on FB and...?
11-09-2012, 12:10 PM
I made a fake boyfriend on FB and...?
Okay, before you judge me you have to hear the story. I'm in 9th grade, 15 and a female. This guy I befriended wanted to be more straight away, I told him no and he wouldn't give up. I have no feelings for him and being friends and begging him and all that didn't work. It was either "Be lovers or be enemies" I got so freaking frustrated with him so I used my friends pictures on Facebook (My internet friend) created a fake FB profile and said I was in a relationship with him. So in school me and this guy just stopped talking... he didn't want to talk to me anymore, even though I tried starting conversations, and I felt as if I had my revenge on him.

Was this really low? Oh and is there any possible way of finding out it was a fake facebook profile? I set all the privacy settings to 'Only friends' and added a bunch of people, etc etc. Now people in school ask me what happened to my 'boyfriend' and I never really answer, just blush and become quiet. I don't like lying... but this was a complete exception (Maybe not) but he made me feel so guilty, and I just wanted him to leave me alone and stop hurting me... which worked actually...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I made a fake boyfriend on FB and...? - Purple - 11-09-2012 12:10 PM
[] - Kristal - 11-09-2012, 12:18 PM
[] - Slade - 11-09-2012, 12:18 PM
[] - acura - 11-09-2012, 12:18 PM
[] - trickyTrista - 11-09-2012, 12:18 PM