This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get this guy's attention?
11-09-2012, 12:13 PM
How can I get this guy's attention?
I'm an 8th grader and I've been at this school for 2 years now (ever since the start of 7th grade), so I'm not new, but I was a new face for him and he was one for me. I was immediately attracted to him the first day in science class and whenever I starting developing feelings for a guy I get really shy and I can't even look up at him without looking all red faced and embarrassed. I ended up sitting in the same group as him during the first 2-3 weeks of school and I couldn't communicate well with the group because I couldn't get myself to get over my shy side and look up at him and actually participate in the conversations. We have different seating charts now, and I can see him clearly since I'm sitting across from him at a different table. We have this gum policy at my school about not being allowed to chew it, but our science teacher allowed it and I accidentally made eye contact with him for 2 seconds because I knew he chewed gum and it was a dumb move..there's a lot of backstory to this, but I really want to know how I can catch his attention. I sprained my neck today and I really didn't intend to skip out on class but I had to stay in the nurse's office because my neck hurt like crazy. I wanted to ask my friend if he noticed that I was gone but I feel like I already talk about him too much. I'm not the prettiest gal here, and I don't get over guys easily, my first crush in 7th grade took me a while to get over. I've never been in a relationship and I might be opening up to one. I do not wear makeup, I have brown hair, straight, medium length, I clip the right side of my bangs up so it's out of my face. I will call myself fairly pretty, I think that I'm not ugly or gorgeous, but I know I am pretty at least, because I believe in natural beauty. Sorry about this rant. I just want to know how to catch his attention in some way. We only have one class together and I really like him. Any ideas as to how I can get him to notice me?
Here's a picture of me to see what you're working with:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4...=1&theater
*Ignore the picture link, I know that it doesn't work because I can't make it public, sorry

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I get this guy's attention? - Starships Were Meant To Flyyyy - 11-09-2012 12:13 PM
[] - Grace - 11-09-2012, 12:21 PM
[] - mit6488 - 11-09-2012, 12:21 PM
[] - David, - 11-09-2012, 12:21 PM
[] - Md - 11-09-2012, 12:21 PM
[] - Chicken - 11-09-2012, 12:21 PM
[] - Mr. Stupid - 11-09-2012, 12:21 PM