This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Ex Gf put me on a Break, I asked her back out. and then seperated officially. What should I do?
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
My Ex Gf put me on a Break, I asked her back out. and then seperated officially. What should I do?
I don't know what I should do. Long story short, I feel heart broken because she said she didn't feel like being in a relationship, so we broke up in public screaming. I broke with her but I feel she broke with me long before I broke with her because she put me on a Break. so am still Trynna hit closure after dating for a year in High School. I see her everyday class and we don't talk and it bothers me. Also after month of breaking up she's already dating somebody else! I dont know whether if it's a rebound or somebody else she be seeing awhile. I also figure out she made a Fake Facebook account while she was with me with a fake name! I love her and care for her so much and am sticking with the "No Contact" Rule. Does the no contacts apply to me? I don't know if I do or don't want her back. I miss what we had but I don't like the person she changed too. She also told me she was Gay, because she was bisexual but I didn't care and I accepted, but then she's dating a man a month after we broke. Is this a cover up for who she's is? It's like her words don't match up with her actions. I was a loyal boyfriend don't know what I did wrong for her to not care about me anymore or love me. During the last months of our relationship she didn't care about my feelings at all, I've became very insecure and I chased her like a Dumass. Am Trynna figure who's lost it really is? Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My Ex Gf put me on a Break, I asked her back out. and then seperated officially. What should I do? - Justin - 02-19-2014 12:50 PM
[] - Blue - 02-19-2014, 01:00 PM
[] - Stoned Fox - 02-19-2014, 01:03 PM
[] - Nicole - 02-19-2014, 01:11 PM