This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Ex Gf put me on a Break, I asked her back out. and then seperated officially. What should I do?
02-19-2014, 01:11 PM

Dude i honestly think she did it because she was already seeing and was getting interested in another guy. She probably didnt just want to leave you flat out cause she cares about you, youve both been so emtionally atached to each other. Sadly, shes attracted to another guy. it happens and it hurts but take it from a girl whose done this before, she didnt want to hurt you but she wants another guy.
I could be wrong because another explanation would be that, she is passing through a crisis or emotinal crisis. You both are young i assume, and maybe shes confused. Girls do drastic things when theyre emotinally unstable.
Now in your case, i believe she was using different excuses to break it off with you cause she didnt want to hurt you. Honestly think about it, she moved on to a new a guy a MONTH after u both broke up from your serious relationship. She was getting interested before and left you for him. Girls say they need space when they actually want to decide on which guy to stay with . and it looks like she chose him.
Im sorry Capricorn, btw im a Pisces.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Blue - 02-19-2014, 01:00 PM
[] - Stoned Fox - 02-19-2014, 01:03 PM
[] - Nicole - 02-19-2014 01:11 PM