This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to sneak my cat out of house?
02-20-2014, 03:34 AM

You dont

If your parents bought\adopted the cat then they legally own it. If they got the cat when you were under 18 then they legally own it,.

Your parents have a right to get rid of the cat since you wont do anything about it spraying. CL is a horrible place to put a pet up for sell, there are nothing but flippers, bunchers and BYbers on there. Since the cat sprays due to you not doing anything, the people on CL will either dump the cat at a shelter or resell it and the cat will be bounced around house to house before being thrown outside to die

Stop thinking of yourself and take the cat to rescue and dont' give it to someone on CL. Its very dangerous for you to meet some compete stranger that could be a serial killer or something or a cat hoarder. You need to surrender it to a rescue and stop thinking of only yourself.

" i don't care what the consequences will be for m'

Then you are too immature to won a pet. You are thinking only of yourself and not thinking of what is best for the cat. The cat sprays because its not neutered, if you had neutered it then it wouldn't spay

Turing the cat over to some stranger at CL will end with the cat being put down, sold to a lab, be resold to someone or worse. There are people all over CL who claim to be loving people but in reality are nut cases, hoarders or people who want free pets to resell, breed or use a bait for fighting dogs

No one wants a cat that sprays. This person is a buncher or someone who is looking for free cats to feed their fighting dogs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
how to sneak my cat out of house? - Lexi - 02-20-2014, 03:18 AM
[] - Taylor - 02-20-2014, 03:19 AM
[] - Lexi - 02-20-2014, 03:20 AM
[] - Gabriel - 02-20-2014, 03:29 AM
[] - J C - 02-20-2014, 03:31 AM
[] - Hand_of_Chaos - 02-20-2014 03:34 AM