This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do British people support multi-culturalism?
10-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Why do British people support multi-culturalism?
I live in India,the main stream media here keeps on blabbering about supporting national identity, also Indians born in other countries like UK also called NRIs(non-residential Indians) are more patriotic towards India. Films like "Namastey London" clearly give the message that no matter where you are born you should support India. Moreover, here you will find ads on tv and in markets to illegally immigrate to UK and Canada. But the thing that disturbs me the most is how acceptable it is in mainstream media here for Indian men to sexually exploit british girls (not just british but any white girl like australian or american) by making the excuse of taking revenge for British rule on India.This generation wasn't even responsible for colonization. I am also pretty sure that it is same in Pakistan and Bangladesh too.Don't British people understand that these people won't integrate in the society,on the other hand they will exploit Britains view of being "politically right".And what proved my ideas were right, was the latest case of Pakistani men grooming young white girls for prostitution.These men will never exploit girls from their own country.Emma West was jailed for passing racist comments in a tram,moreover her address was circulated on facebook and twitter and she has been receiving death threats ever since. But four Somali girls who physically assaulted a white girl named Rhea Page were freed by saying that muslims were not used to being drunk.Rhea lost her job due to trauma and was deprived of justice because media was too scared of highlighting the ethnicity of the attackers.What the hell is wrong with British society, call me a hypocrite, but British will be a minority in coming years in their own country. We don't see British ppl coming to live in India even if they do ppl around here are too hostile against white ppl especially women.It is high time that Britain does something to tackle this problem.
by multi culturalism I mean immigrants flooding UK from outside the Europe. Greece is in Europe.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do British people support multi-culturalism? - Ajitesh - 10-15-2012 06:19 PM
[] - nick - 10-15-2012, 06:27 PM
[] - Philip Di russo - 10-15-2012, 06:27 PM
[] - The Patriot - 10-15-2012, 06:27 PM