This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook profile abuse? Impersonation?
02-24-2014, 10:55 PM
Facebook profile abuse? Impersonation?
I'm sorry if this questions sounds a bit desperate and run on ish. I'm not my best at the moment.
On Saturday night, I lost another friend of mine, seriously the second in less than a year. He was shot in the head, outside of a party. A stray bullet. Everyone at my school, and many people in my community have been reeling from this. Today, our school was truly beside themselves, the hallways were quiet, and even our principal was crying.

When I got home, some sick bastard had the audacity to create a facebook page pretending to be him, saying.. horrible things.. I've never truly wished someone would rot in hell, as I do now. Is there any way to find out who this person is? To trace this profile at all? I don't want to report the page, because if it's deleted, the public doesn't have the opportunity to find out who this person was.. I just can't believe this is happening. Thank you for any help..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Facebook profile abuse? Impersonation? - . - 02-24-2014 10:55 PM
[] - Rosie - 02-24-2014, 11:04 PM
[] - Free Nam - 02-24-2014, 11:08 PM
[] - YO! ĸees. - 02-24-2014, 11:21 PM