This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you use Facebook and Twitter if you want to start a career in (local) politics?
10-15-2012, 07:43 PM
How can you use Facebook and Twitter if you want to start a career in (local) politics?
How can you use Facebook and Twitter if you want to start a career in (local) politics?What & the marketing strategies to get you notice? I live in a city of 1 million people and I am planning to start my way through the election of my community which is about 200.000 people.I have no experience but I am young and I believe in social medias sites in a way to touch people and to be connected with them and the reality, issue & probels of my neighborhood.I hear that Obama won the election partly thanks to Twitter and Facebook.I have no contact in my country with politician and no experience in that field.I just want to get started and first through social media sites.So what would be your advice for a strategy, the danger, strenght, weaknesses of Facebook & Twitter in my case...if you would like to share some pratical and general ideas, please, I am listening to you.Thank you very much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can you use Facebook and Twitter if you want to start a career in (local) politics? - Sam - 10-15-2012 07:43 PM
[] - Circuitworx - 10-15-2012, 07:51 PM