This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is selling AVON online a good idea for a teenager who can't get out of the house?
10-15-2012, 07:43 PM
Is selling AVON online a good idea for a teenager who can't get out of the house?
I'm 18 and I can't drive due to personal issues and my town does not offer public transportation. I need a job this Summer and no where around me is hiring. I'm basically stuck inside all Summer unless I go somewhere with a friend. I was thinking about selling AVON online. I have a decent following on websites such as twitter, tumblr, and facebook as well as other fashion/beauty communities. I know a TON about AVON because I have been using their products since before I can talk (my Mom always bought me stuff from there as a baby even). I grew up with this company and I am very familiar with it.

Now people say selling online's not smart but that's because they don't know the online market and as long as one knows how to get their name out there, success is not hard to come by. I have ideas for promotions and fun ideas to keep the customers coming. Does this sound ideal for me since I can't drive and get a "real part-time job"?
LOL it costs $20 to start....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is selling AVON online a good idea for a teenager who can't get out of the house? - Noelle. - 10-15-2012 07:43 PM
[] - Rahmo - 10-15-2012, 07:51 PM
[] - VolleyballFanatic - 10-15-2012, 07:51 PM
[] - oliv - 10-15-2012, 07:51 PM
[] - Lynette Smith - 10-15-2012, 07:51 PM
[] - Sasha! - 10-15-2012, 07:51 PM