This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is selling AVON online a good idea for a teenager who can't get out of the house?
10-15-2012, 07:51 PM

I hope you saw my last post to your previous answer but here it is again:

I don't wear tons of makeup either, lol. I think Avon is a great start for anyone because it allows you to make as much money as you can earn. You will also have a website where anyone in the US can order from. Social media is a great way of sharing your site as well.

I hope that helps to answer you questions and here is a little bit of more info for you

After three years with Avon, I can honestly say that I have been able to earn $500 every two weeks. This is not to say that the money comes easy, it takes alot of work in the beginning to earn this over time but you do have to be consistent and work towards your business on a daily basis. I have a team of more than 150 reps throughout the United States on my team.

There are two ways to earn with Avon. You can earn money by becoming a high seller or like me where I help other people start their Avon businesses in addition to selling, the choice is yours.

I hope I was able to provide you with some insight but if you happen to have any other questions please feel free to contact me directly.

Not sure if you are aware you can now sign yourself up online to become a representative and that information can be found on my profile page. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Rahmo - 10-15-2012, 07:51 PM
[] - VolleyballFanatic - 10-15-2012, 07:51 PM
[] - oliv - 10-15-2012, 07:51 PM
[] - Lynette Smith - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM
[] - Sasha! - 10-15-2012, 07:51 PM