This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think he likes me back?
03-07-2014, 05:09 AM

Here's the answer you don't want to hear, that you'll probably downvote, but that you really need to do:

ASK HIM AND STOP OVER THINKING THINGS!

Honestly from what you've said it would make an interesting plot in a romance novel, but that's because romance novels are overly complicated and focus on details that are not normal to focus on. At the end of the day what you're saying sounds like you're looking too damned deep for an answer that you'll never find.

At the end of the day, men are simple creatures with very simple mindsets and very simple motivations (and no, that's not meant in a sexist way, I mean in the manners of which they process stuff, which is scientifically accurate). If he doesn't like a Facebook picture of you, it's probably because it hasn't crossed his mind to click the damned like button. News flash my dear, the world does not end when someone doesn't like your Facebook profile.

Just get some courage and ask him, talk to him, get him to be serious and not jokey. That's the only way you'll get an answer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you think he likes me back? - HELLO - 03-07-2014, 04:40 AM
[] - Jordynne - 03-07-2014, 04:55 AM
[] - Wildcard - 03-07-2014 05:09 AM