This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why did she cut me off?
03-09-2014, 02:04 AM
why did she cut me off?
There was this girl who I worked with for a more than two years. She and I got along great, she was a really good friend for me at work. I was very attracted to her and I would have dated her if she didn't had a boyfriend and if we didn't work together so I kept it as friends. Everything seem great between us, if I needed help with something she helped me and if she needed something I was there. We're always laughing and sharing jokes. However she talked back to the boss one day and about a month later she was gone. I did everything I could to make sure that she didn't get fired but there was nothing I could do. The last time that I saw her as she was leaving to drop off her stuff, she told me that she was getting a new phone that day so I made sure she had my number. But she never called or texted me. I emailed her as well and had no response back. It's been three months since I last heard from her. She doesn't have facebook or any social network profile which I can contact her with. I try not to think about it much because everytime I do, the only answer I could think of is that maybe I'm not as important to her as she was to me. Even if she straight up told me that she doesn't want to see me or talk to me anymore for whatever reason, I would be okay. But not knowing why I never heard from her again really make me sad. If this was some random girl who I met one night or even went on a date with, I wouldn't even care but this was someone I knew for a long time. Someone who I look forward to seeing everyday when I walk through the door at work. She just completely disappear out of my life.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
why did she cut me off? - Daren - 03-09-2014 02:04 AM
[] - Jaime - 03-09-2014, 02:18 AM
[] - Cnthia - 03-09-2014, 02:31 AM
[] - Rebel13 - 03-09-2014, 02:34 AM
[] - KonoKalakaua83 - 03-09-2014, 02:36 AM