This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I falling for my nerdy friend? And should I stop myself?
03-12-2014, 02:03 PM

SO CUTE. I know how you feel. I fell for my awkward, nerdy best friend even though I denied it for months. But, do you really like him..? Let's think about this. It helps if you guys talk in person more to figure it out. So you need to ask yourself: am I attracted to him? I.e. do you think he's cute? Could you make out with him and not be grossed out? That's a very important factor. Odds are, you probably do like him. What happens is, usually, when you start thinking a lot about the guy, you end up falling for him. If you answered yes to any of the above questions, proceed. Now think about the kind of person he is. Would he be a good boyfriend to you? I need someone who is very attentive to me. Are you that way too? Could you see yourself on an enjoyable date with him? If yes, proceed. Would you be happy with him? Now, that's a big question. Would you care what people would say if you went out with him? Do you think it would be worth it (for you)? If you feel like you want to pursue it, I would just talk to him about it. Just say that you do have some feelings for him, but (insert chosen issues here). Don't insult him, just bring up some of the things you're worried about and see how he reacts. Maybe he'll reassure you. Or you could just ask him out on a date to see how it goes on that level before you jump into a relationship. Lastly, can you write a book or something? I like the way you think and this sounds like it would be a great teen romance book lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jennifer - 03-12-2014, 01:42 PM
[] - ScorpiuS - 03-12-2014, 01:52 PM
[] - Sophie - 03-12-2014, 01:54 PM
[] - Aubrey - 03-12-2014 02:03 PM
[] - paul - 03-12-2014, 02:08 PM
[] - Damian M - 03-12-2014, 02:20 PM
[] - Ronnie - 03-12-2014, 02:34 PM