This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i slowly become popular on fb?
03-14-2014, 12:08 PM
how can i slowly become popular on fb?
i just realized im like a total loser and im so embarrassed and i want to get new friends and a new everything ima work on my looks but i really just need new pictures, a timeline, and i need to start posting some stuff i dont want anymore ppl to notice that im a dork its so embarrassing i want to make some changes this summer and when i get to school talk to cool people..i know this is really shallow but im embarrassed to b seen with my friends their reallly weird and awkward to be around like some of them are posers or just really weird or immature. i dont wanna b seen like that anymore and i just reaalized towards the end of the year decided i want a change. its just im not the type to call attention and i dont want people to judge me and im shy and i hate it i need to get over it. most of all im just extremly embarrassed of myself, i wanna do something different. the main thing is i dont want people to think im trying too hard (thats what happened to one of my friends and no one likes her but i dont think she knows) i really need some tips and advice on how i can do this thanks(:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
how can i slowly become popular on fb? - ? - 03-14-2014 12:08 PM
[] - Eilaesor - 03-14-2014, 12:20 PM
[] - Terry - 03-14-2014, 12:24 PM
[] - ThisGuy - 03-14-2014, 12:26 PM