This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I have to use an existing facebook account in order to make a page for a business?
03-14-2014, 02:59 PM
Do I have to use an existing facebook account in order to make a page for a business?
I work at a gas station. I feel if we would make a facebook page, people would know about us. I want to make a page for the gas station, but every time I try it tells me to log in. I don't want the new business page to go through my existing facebook page. My facebook is for my own personal life, I don't want it to have anything to do with the gas station. I would be the one to maintain the page, but I don't want it to have any connections with my personal facebook.
Is there anyway to make a facebook page for a business without using an existing page?
If I would use my personal page to make the business.. would I get notifications on my page for it, or would it go to the business page?
I'm not a very tech friendly person :/
I would really appreciate some help Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do I have to use an existing facebook account in order to make a page for a business? - $@D!3 - 03-14-2014 02:59 PM
[] - abraXus - 03-14-2014, 03:02 PM