This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I unfriend and/or block someone on Facebook who deactivated their account?
10-15-2012, 07:51 PM
How can I unfriend and/or block someone on Facebook who deactivated their account?
I have a husband and wife who were both friends of mine in life and on Facebook. For personal reasons, we aren't friends anymore. I have unfriended and blocked the husband, but the wife said hateful things to me and then deactivated her account. I don't know her email address, so I can't enter that in the box to block someone on FB. They have been reactivating her acct on and off to sneak peeks at my FB profile. It is childish, I know. My point is, I don't want them privy to my FB. I realize they can always have other mutual friends "troll" my page...no biggie, I have nothing to hide. I just don't want THEM to be able to see my page. I hope someone can help!!!
my privacy settings are set to friends only. However, she is still technically my FB friend because she deactivated her acct before I could unfriend her. So now they can reactivate her acct for 5 mins at any given time and look at my page. The only way I would know when she was doing that is if I literally sat and stared at my FB hitting refresh until I saw that she was activated...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I unfriend and/or block someone on Facebook who deactivated their account? - Alicat ♥s ♫♫♫!! - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM
[] - Tuhin - 10-15-2012, 08:00 PM
[] - Pink bunny - 10-15-2012, 08:00 PM
[] - happykite049 - 10-15-2012, 08:00 PM