This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get him arrested?
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
Should I get him arrested?
Someone I know, but don't necessarily talk to, has been recently trying to get me to fight him, even though he and I know very well that I am no match for him. He's a boxer and a trained fighter who no one really wants to mess with. He has called me a faggot on numerous occasions.

I have done nothing to him nor have I done anything to his friends.

He has numerous pictures of him smoking marijuana on his facebook page, him drinking alcohol (he's under-age), pictures promoting marijuana, and pictures promoting drugs and violence. He also has videos - also on his facebook - with his streetfights over the past year that have lead to blood and knock outs.

He has a tendency to start a fight with everybody he deems weak. He's one of those people who are obsessed with popularity, 'swagger', and girls. He wears saggy pants, has brandname clothing, and numerous swagfag merch.

Should I call the cops on him? If so, for what? Illegal marijuana? Illegal and under-age drinking? Fighting?

PS. I do not want him or anybody except the policemen to know that I was the one who called the authorities on him.

Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I get him arrested? - popgoo - 10-15-2012 07:53 PM
[] - Daniel - 10-15-2012, 08:02 PM
[] - Emuman - 10-15-2012, 08:02 PM
[] - TheSecondComing - 10-15-2012, 08:02 PM
[] - Mohamed - 10-15-2012, 08:02 PM
[] - Metalplanttag - 10-15-2012, 08:02 PM