This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to Disconnect my Facebook Account from my Yahoo Account?
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
How to Disconnect my Facebook Account from my Yahoo Account?
It appears that I have done some mistake somewhere resulting in connecting these two Accounts. Please Help me in disconnecting them. I replied to the email received by me but it appears to be a "no reply" one. Please help.
Dear Colleague,
Kindly disconnect my Yahoo Account from Facebook. I might have done it inadvertently.
Inconvenience caused is regretted.
Please email me your decision.

Wish you all the best.
Dr. J. Sil
From: "account-services-us@cc.yahoo-inc.com" <account-services-us@cc.yahoo-inc.com>
To: drjsil@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Tuesday, 23 August 2011, 17:28
Subject: You've successfully connected your Facebook account to Yahoo!

Hey Jnanabrata,
You've successfully connected your Facebook account to Yahoo!
Now you can sign into Yahoo! using your Facebook account drjsil@yahoo.co.uk or Yahoo! account drjsil.
Your Marketing Preferences: Select and customize the categories of communications you receive about Yahoo! products and services. You can also choose to opt out of each. Edit Marketing Preferences.
Copyright © 2011 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright/IP Policy | Terms of Service | Guide to Online Security

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to Disconnect my Facebook Account from my Yahoo Account? - doc-sil - 10-15-2012 07:53 PM
[] - Playdog - 10-15-2012, 08:02 PM