This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice on this situation? Please!?
10-15-2012, 07:54 PM
Advice on this situation? Please!?
About a year agao i was involed with a guy, and i broke up the relationship because he told some pretty serious lies. We broke up sometime in september, and ever since i have been worried about STDs. I got tested for STDs and HIV and everything came back good. The one problem is that, i did not know i had to wait 3 months 12 weeks before testing for HIV. I was about 2weeks short of 12 and am still scared. Some people say it was long enough and some say it was not. Since we wanted to have a baby it was unprotected, but am sooo glad i did not get pregnant by him. I feel so stupid for trusting him, how could i? Now i look at his facebook page, and i seen that he was in a picture with a pregnant girl. I also seen a picture of him kissing her belly. I guess i really don't have a question i just need some advice. Please. I know i was an idiot and you can tell me so if youd like. Thanks all.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Advice on this situation? Please!? - cassy - 10-15-2012 07:54 PM
[] - Yasimami - 10-15-2012, 08:02 PM