This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this a good business idea?
10-15-2012, 08:04 PM

You have a great idea. But I'm going to be honest with you, if making that kind of money was that easy, nearly everyone would. But they don't and making such money is difficult, especially on a startup business, especially in a year.

Do the math on your ideas. To make that sort of money, let's say $100K in total revenue. This is not profit or even what you'll take to buy the things that you want. Just money coming into the business to pay for expenses, etc. There are about 20 working days in a month, or 240 working days in a year, so you'll need to bring in about $416 every working day. If each band pays you $60 a month to have their music on your site, you'll need a total of 277 bands on your site paying your fee. every month.

It's great idea, but focus on growing and promoting your business over how much money you'll make. I'm a business owner, and I know from other businesses, that if you focus on your money, you won't do well. But if you focus on the customer and what you love, you'll do fine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Nolan - 10-15-2012, 08:04 PM
[] - melodicvoyage775 - 10-15-2012 08:04 PM
[] - Lee Stewart - 10-15-2012, 08:04 PM
[] - Jada Thompson - 10-15-2012, 08:04 PM
[] - Joseline Wood - 10-15-2012, 08:04 PM