This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feeling really low and depressed after a one night stand gone wrong!?
03-24-2014, 10:29 AM
Feeling really low and depressed after a one night stand gone wrong!?
Hi,

Pls help. I met a Spanish guy on holiday last year at a club and made out with him (and heavy petting), and told him I wouldn't have s** with him cos I was on my period. He took my number and Facebook but didn't get in touch. At the time I wasn't really interested, but then over time when he didn't call I began to feel devastated!

I went to a tarot reader who told me he'd be in touch in a year. I was so foolish I actually believed this. a week ago I had a reading with the same reader and asked again out of curiosity- now she said I'll never hear from him again! I was upset and looked him up on Facebook, and added him as a friend, however he ignored it! I sent him an angry message telling him how upset and disappointed I was that he never called me and basically used me, and he didn't reply!

Now I feel low and depressed because I keep thinking it means I'm a worthless person and that I'm really ugly...his guy was a Hollister model and he absolutely gorgeous and also a doctor. The night I spent with him was one of the best of my life so for him to act like this now is devastating. How do I get my confidence back after this!? I was in a bad place and lonely when I met him and I just wanted some fun, but has backfired on me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Feeling really low and depressed after a one night stand gone wrong!? - Crystal - 03-24-2014 10:29 AM
[] - raspysugar653 - 03-24-2014, 10:33 AM
[] - David - 03-24-2014, 10:37 AM
[] - Kelsey - 03-24-2014, 10:37 AM
[] - Abo Jassim - 03-24-2014, 10:42 AM
[] - Kittysue - 03-24-2014, 10:47 AM