This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scorpio man says he no longer wants to be in a relationship.?
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Scorpio man says he no longer wants to be in a relationship.?
I'm so confused. So I was dating this Scorpio guy for about 6 months. He came on full force, barely let me breathe. Loving, open...needed to know my wherebouts at all times...and when he lost his temper? Whoa Nelly! No holds barred! After one major fight, I showed him the door. I cut off all contact, after the this incident he was showing serious regrets for his actions and trying to get me to forgive him (I was deeply hurt by his stinging comments). He kept saying he loved me and couldn't stand to lose me, that I was worth it. I ignored his mutiple texts, phonecalls messages for two weeks! And then finally agreed to meet up and discuss the matter. After our meeting, I decided it was best to give eachother space and time. He was having none of this...he continued to pursue like a mad man. We continued to see each other, but when I tried to discuss our relationship, he said he no longer wanted to be my boyfriend. I accepted his decision, as I was unsure as well.

After all these ups and downs, I have accepted that it is not meant to be. Though he still contacts me daily, wants to see me all the time. My question is, why does he still presist on being part of my life if he no longer wants to be with me? Why does he keep coming back over and over if he has decided I am not the girl for him? Is his a game?
@ Dimple - Oh he already dumped me after winning me back. "Whatever" was my response, as I wasn't sure if this was going to work anyway. But even after the initial "not sure I want a relationship anymore..." bs, he contacted me the next day, asking me to go for dinner as "friends"! Last night, he asked me to come over and watch a movie! Bottom line, he hasn't gone away. I'm sure it's a ego game.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Scorpio man says he no longer wants to be in a relationship.? - Black Cat - 03-24-2014 11:41 AM
[] - KAY - 03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
[] - Dimple - 03-24-2014, 11:51 AM
[] - nikki - 03-24-2014, 11:56 AM
[] - Bubbles - 03-24-2014, 12:06 PM