This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yahoo is invading your privacy? How do you feel about this?
03-24-2014, 04:31 PM
Yahoo is invading your privacy? How do you feel about this?
Please read entire question or YOU will be losing out:

The are using web beacons to track everything you do! You know that spam that you are getting? It is from yahoo itself! The worse thing of all is that Yahoo automatically opted you in to their tracking system. Go to this link under and make sure you are logged in to opt out: http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/o...targeting/

Furthermore, you have been opted in automatically to Yahoo! Pulse. If you have a Yahoo email account, then you automatically have a Yahoo! Pulse. Did you know that anyone who has your yahoo email address (with or without your permission) will see everything you post and everything you do from Yahoo Questions to Yahoo News. They can even see when you update Facebook! How do you feel about this? You have to manually opt out by unchecking the share in your Yahoo! Pulse. Just think about this, everyone you have ever emailed or who has your yahoo email address (boss, coworkers, professors) can see what you are doing. I thought I would post to share the news and see what others think about this as well.
Why would Yahoo make it SO difficult to opt out. They purposely hid the links. It took me 15 minutes to opt out of just sharing and disclosing information. You have to click no to over 50 different resources it is sharing with!
Furthermore, the EULA I agreed to was 7 years ago. Most yahoo users do not know about this.
Wow, there are a lot of self-righteous folks online today.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Yahoo is invading your privacy? How do you feel about this? - Firegoblin - 03-24-2014 04:31 PM
[] - ǝƃɐʞǝpuɐd - 03-24-2014, 04:33 PM
[] - erewigoagin - 03-24-2014, 04:39 PM
[] - m3120 - 03-24-2014, 04:42 PM