This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you break up with someone when it's long distance?
03-24-2014, 04:41 PM
How do you break up with someone when it's long distance?
My BF is in the military and stationed in another country right now. The communication is bad and it seems like I am the only one trying to make it work. I have decided to end it. I send him messages on Facebook (which I know he reads since it says "seen at (time)". He never replies. He asked me to get some app so we can text. He's only messaged me like twice and if I message him.. nothing. Seems like Im the only one trying to make it work and Im tired of crying over this so Im just going to call it off. How can I do this? I know he checks his FB a lot so im going to send him a message like that. What can I say? How do I end it? Ive never broken up with someone so Im not sure what to say
Note, we've been together about 9 mths and yes we have met in person. He's just terrible with communication.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do you break up with someone when it's long distance? - Maddy - 03-24-2014 04:41 PM
[] - shelly - 03-24-2014, 04:49 PM
[] - Blue Planet - 03-24-2014, 04:51 PM
[] - City_Queen - 03-24-2014, 04:58 PM
[] - Caitlin - 03-24-2014, 05:02 PM