This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She keeps suffer me. i cant stand.?
03-25-2014, 07:02 PM
She keeps suffer me. i cant stand.?
So i usually tweet emo things at twitter because it's my twitter when suddenly a stupid bitch mentioned me "stop with the emo tweets, twitter is not ur personal diary" then what i do is just immediately blocked her coz.i know tht is what the best thing i should do Smile suddenly just now i got a text from her saying "bitch u take things too seriously , why did you blocked me ? And fyi, im proud of what i tweeted at you and u know what? You should get lost with ur emo tweet." At this time, i didnt reoly her yet. Should i speak up? Or does revenge or punch her or remains silence? Coz there once a wise man says "silence is the best answer to a fool" to be honest, im such a cool person but when someone says im 'bitch' i just cant stand. Feel like slapping her uh so what should i do now ?. Everything i do is all wrong to her, i dont live in this world to impress her or anything . =.= so sick la

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
She keeps suffer me. i cant stand.? - Izura - 03-25-2014 07:02 PM
[] - THE BANNIBAL ONE - 03-25-2014, 07:07 PM
[] - Alyssa F. - 03-25-2014, 07:14 PM