This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I my boyfriend posted my suicide note all over the web.?
03-28-2014, 03:30 AM
I my boyfriend posted my suicide note all over the web.?
I was feeling really depressed. So I came on Yahoo answers to ask what was the best way to kill myself. I got a lot of great feedback and all the people who answered me back really helped me out, they had really kind words and helped me rethink things.
That same night I posted that my live boyfriend and I had a argument and that argument made me feel useless so that was my driving point to want to commit suicide.
So I wake up this morning to find out that he posted my question on my facebook page and twitter. And it was up for about an hour and everyone saw it, even his family members. I feel so humiliated, I felt better after those nice people answered last night but now I feel so horrible all over again. Im so hurt and angry that I feel calm, which is a feeling ive never felt.
Was that illegal for him to do, I heard people can be sued for invasion of privacy.
I feel like he did it just to win a fight and humiliate me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I my boyfriend posted my suicide note all over the web.? - Victoriad - 03-28-2014 03:30 AM
[] - Haggi - 03-28-2014, 03:32 AM
[] - rockstarrockers - 03-28-2014, 03:36 AM
[] - Cyndi - 03-28-2014, 03:41 AM
[] - rosalie - 03-28-2014, 03:55 AM