This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I my boyfriend posted my suicide note all over the web.?
03-28-2014, 03:55 AM

Listen, anybody who would take something so personal & post it for everyone to see DOES NOT care about your feelings at all. That is a huge slap in the face, no matter what idiotic reason he had for doing so.
Also, quit posting on social media about negative aspects of your relationship! Come someplace like this instead, where nobody knows either of you. I think people are making a huge mistake these days by laying every detail of their lives out on Facebook, etc. call a friend & talk about it, you know...like in the "old days". That's what mothers, sisters, best friends, etc are for. Relationship woes are not the business of your 900 Facebook "pals". Like your note, it's personal.
So if your relationship sucks so badly that you're driven to thoughts of dying, it's time to get out of it. I have a feeling that you are young (early to mid 20's?) & don't have children together. Perfect. That's a good recipe for a clean break. Not sure what you're fighting about but chances are, it's not worth dying over. Live life for YOU, do things that make you happy & set you up for success (school, etc). Get yourself into a position where you can support yourself without a man. Things look a lot different when you don't rely on someone else to help pay the bills. So many women feel stuck due to finances, don't be one of them.
And please, don't be someone who throws suicide talk around to the bf whenever you fight (not saying you do). But, that's not a nice thing to do. One day you may need to reach out for help & nobody will believe you're serious.
But seriously- those aren't good thoughts to have & if its often you should go see someone. If this bf makes you feel that awful, chances are he's not for you. The number one thing that should stop are the back & forth of laying out relationship details via Facebook, etc. I set up an anonymous twitter that nobody I know in my "real" life knows about whatsoever. I vent there. This crap that happened with your note should have never happened, especially for your family to see.
Perhaps he lashed out because he doesn't like your business on the web? It really bothers some people. Have a talk with him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Haggi - 03-28-2014, 03:32 AM
[] - rockstarrockers - 03-28-2014, 03:36 AM
[] - Cyndi - 03-28-2014, 03:41 AM
[] - rosalie - 03-28-2014 03:55 AM