This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is a social market economy? I have provided the definition below....But I still don't get it.?
03-28-2014, 09:47 AM
What is a social market economy? I have provided the definition below....But I still don't get it.?
This means the state guarantees the free play of entrepreneurial forces, while at the same time attempting to maintain the social balance. The central idea of the social market economy is to protect the freedom of all market participants on both the supply and demand side, while simultaneously ensuring social equity.

Can you please elaborate on what this whole paragraph means exactly? I'm so confused. In other words can you just simplify this and explain it differently(explaining it piece by piece would be ideal but if you can just tell me what it means overall that would be great too) Thanks!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is a social market economy? I have provided the definition below....But I still don't get it.? - chrystal - 03-28-2014 09:47 AM
[] - Anjaree - 03-28-2014, 10:00 AM
[] - simplicitus - 03-28-2014, 10:07 AM