This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mane tamer relaxer gone wrong, what should I do?
03-28-2014, 07:37 PM
Mane tamer relaxer gone wrong, what should I do?
A few days ago I went to a salon to get my roots touched up. I heard about "mane tamer" and how gentle it's supposed to be on the scalp and hair. I saw great reviews so I figured I'd try it myself. I was informed by the hair dresser that it would be ok to use on my roots, but it could not be placed on top of the relaxer in the rest of my hair.

Everything went great but then the next day my hair started falling out rapidly. I waited a couple days to see if it would stop but it seems to have worsened and is falling out in smaller clumps. I washed it thinking maybe there was left over product or something in my hair. No luck what so ever and I am now forming a bald spot near the crown of my head.

I am completely at a loss and I have absolutely no idea what I should do. I have contacted the salon and told them what's happening, and they are going to be contacting the company who makes that particular product. Any suggestions on what I could do to keep it from falling out any further?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Mane tamer relaxer gone wrong, what should I do? - Riva - 03-28-2014 07:37 PM
[] - Sur La Mer - 03-28-2014, 07:39 PM