This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kind of guy am I?This is a question more toward girls?
03-29-2014, 05:50 AM
What kind of guy am I?This is a question more toward girls?
I'm 14 not I'm not into Facebook or twitter I love politics and video games i'll admit i'm fat but healthy and lately have been work out and losing weight in winter I was 200 pounds now i'm 160 never been into mass media trends and I do my best to be nice to people although if someones mean to me for long periods of time I turn mean to them but in hindshight I feel kinda bad about that have dreams of being a politician or president as good as JFK or FDR not like Andrew jackson,Richard Nixon,or Bush or a video game designer as good as hideo kojima I'm kinda shy and sometimes say things in my head that didn't comeout my mouth as I thought and especially nice to girls and even refuse to say B***h out of respect for them and i'm respectful to my parents (just have to learn to do more stuff for them)and also elderly people people or anyone in general I hate it when people who can't defend themselves get bullied and I always end up defending them and sometimes getting into fights I do know how to fight but I only fight as a last resort because if there's another way to solve problems I look for it and if not I try to end the fight as quick as possible I promised my family that I wouldn't smoke or drink ever and I don't break promises I like to cook or cook for other people and usually make dinner for my family.So what kind of guy would I be and will I be a good boy friend

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What kind of guy am I?This is a question more toward girls? - 426 - 03-29-2014 05:50 AM
[] - Kaylee W - 03-29-2014, 05:53 AM
[] - O6PA3 - 03-29-2014, 05:59 AM
[] - Jinger - 03-29-2014, 06:06 AM