This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
People Taking Handicap Parking?
03-29-2014, 06:48 AM
People Taking Handicap Parking?
I have severe asthma and I have a handicap tag permit. (I cant walk very far without running out of breath). Problem is, I live in an apartment complex and people with no permit are always taking up the handicap spot closest to my apartment. One woman always parks there and leaves it there for the weekend. When I do get to park there, some people park in the stripped area and I have already found dings on my cars.

I have talked to the landlord about this but they said they cant "play parking police". We have a peace officer and I have talked to him about it but I have caught him parking there a few times as well.

What can I do?? Help!!
dings on my car* not carS
I have called the cops, when I first moved in I had problems with another woman (who already moved always parking there). One night, I had to carry groceries in and I had to park far from my apartment. I almost passed out because it felt like I was choking. Luckily, someone saw me struggling and helped me.. sad thing is the woman walked right by us.. got something from her car (that was illegally parked) and went back into her apartment. I called the cops and they left a ticket but she continued to park there

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
People Taking Handicap Parking? - Ally - 03-29-2014 06:48 AM
[] - s. - 03-29-2014, 06:55 AM
[] - Cow Dog - 03-29-2014, 07:10 AM
[] - Goldfly252000 - 03-29-2014, 07:21 AM
[] - Tim - 03-29-2014, 07:32 AM
[] - Barry - 03-29-2014, 07:43 AM
[] - Mel - 03-29-2014, 07:45 AM