This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone from India had used Loomarnia v1.0 to hack facebook accounts successfully ?
03-29-2014, 12:20 PM
Does anyone from India had used Loomarnia v1.0 to hack facebook accounts successfully ?
Since the service of Loomarnia ( facebook hacker tool ) is not available in India if you run it at last to get a password it asks a verification code to get the password .
when i clicked "get the verification code" it took me to the Loomarnia page where it asks me to copy a comment and paste it in the comment box in some 5 youtube video .
then after completing it's survey at the end of the page it asked my to submit my youtube user name and my youtube email address and when i submitted it , it told me that you will get the verification code within 15min . but i did not receive any message from them .
So can some one say have you used it ? and did it work for you ? i have also used "Facebook Password Sniper" which is also a fb hacker tool but it too works on the same way :/ .
Or can anyone say any free facebook hacker tool or a online facebook account hacker which works without any survey ?
Please help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does anyone from India had used Loomarnia v1.0 to hack facebook accounts successfully ? - Dinesh - 03-29-2014 12:20 PM
[] - Neolance - 03-29-2014, 12:24 PM
[] - Saptagiri - 03-29-2014, 12:34 PM
[] - Daniel - 03-29-2014, 12:45 PM
[] - abraXus - 03-29-2014, 12:56 PM
[] - Brijesh Gupta - 03-29-2014, 01:06 PM